Friday, April 25, 2008

Never ending learning

The point of this post is how anyone; i mean anyone with the right resources can accomplish what they desire.

I have recently developed my website and proud of where we are with it at present. We have implemented most of the main concepts and ideas the team came up with and now feel it is up there, probably in the ranks of the top 10-15% within the industry. Will I be happy with that???

I must take this chance to thank my brother and his patience with me at times. He is a rising star in programming, thanks!!

It amazes me that some people settle for what they have and do not strive to improve. I am not saying that people shouldn't be happy with what they have as it is important in the search for ultimate happiness to recognise what great aspects you have to your life.

At the same time you CAN aim for more and get it, whatever it maybe.

No comments: